The members at Younger Women’s Task Force Los Angeles and AAUW are dedicated to giving back to the community by offering our expertise for female-led or female-centered non-profits, social groups, and startups/small businesses. If you are interested, please apply below.
Our consulting expertise includes experience in strategy, finance, marketing, computer programming, graphic design, and various other business sectors. We have experience working at groups/companies including The United Nations, Goldman Sachs, Creative Artists Agency, Amazon, Golin, The Walt Disney Company, and more. We can help think through critical business problems and offer our decision-making guidance. We work closely with you to solve issues tailored to your organization’s needs for up to 6 months, depending on the complexity of the business problem(s).
Example business decisions we can provide guidance on:
- Analyzing customer or donor data. What actionable takeaways and key learnings can we determine from the data to improve our business?
- Determining what region(s) for our business/nonprofit to expand to, based on available data.
- Improving the effectiveness of the marketing campaign, optimizing reach, and/or improving social media presence
- How to improve online and website User Interface and User Experience to enhance the donor/customer experience
- How to improve the fiscal health of our finances, balance sheet, and/or Profit & Loss statements
We review all applications submitted and will answer as many requests as possible given our existing volunteer headcount. As such, we may only be able to focus on a few organizations at a time. Thanks for your patience in hearing back from us.